Prepros can compile Sass, Less, Stylus, Pug/Jade, Haml, Slim, CoffeeScript and TypeScript out of the box. You can also add your own tools with just a few clicks.
Bundle ES6 imports and modules from npm without writing a configuration file.
Find Problems at a Glance
Prepros shows exactly where you have a problem in your code. Forget black screen full of unreadable jumble.
Prepros comes with a built-in HTTP & HTTPS server. It can serve pages directly from your project folder or proxy them from an external server such as WordPress, Shopify, XAMPP, Wamp, MAMP, etc.
Preview pages on mobile devices with ease. Just scan the QR-Code or open the address. Prepros also reloads all connected mobile browsers automatically every time you make a change in your code.
Automatic Browser Reload
Prepros reloads your browsers automatically every time you make a change in your code.
Minify & Optimize
Prepros synchronizes scroll position, mouse, keyboard and form inputs across multiple devices & browsers. Makes it really easy to test sites everywhere. Synchronizes relative scroll position. Synchronizes taps, clicks & hover. Synchronizes keyboard & form inputs.
Manage Packages with NPM
Search, install and manage packages from npmjs.org with just a few clicks.
- Fixed an issue occurring while bundling built-in modules.
- Updated Autoprefixer to 10.2.1
- Updated Postcss to 8.2.3
- Updated Dart Sass to 1.32.2
- Added an option to automatically reference core-js polyfills.
- Fixed an error occurring when bundle-js exclude list is empty.
- Updated Dart Sass to 1.26.10
- Updated TypeScript to 3.9.6
- Updated Babel, Babel plugins and presets to 7.10.4
- Updated Autoprefixer to 9.8.5