Vectorizer RasterVect can transform any raster images into a vector format. Raster drawing can be imported by scanning original paper drawings. There is TWAIN support for importing from scanners. Images can be acquired from any scanner. The target vector formats (DXF,WMF,EMF,EPS and AI) are supported by most CAD applications that use vector graphics, such as AutoCAD and Corel Draw. There are viewing tools like zooming, scrolling and color selection.
- Recognizes orthogonal lines, inclined lines, arcs and circles
- Has four various conversion methods (outline, centerline etc)
- Has modes ORTHO and SNAP; Forms correct corners at crossing lines, arcs and circles
- Keeps scale of an initial drawing
- Has TWAIN support (there is scanning in the program)
- Can correct a turn angle of an initial raster drawing
- Has despeckle filter
- Can recognize color images or transform their to black-and-white for the subsequent recognition
- Has Batch Mode and Macros
- Has vector and raster editing opportunities
- Supports various raster and vector formats, has own combined (raster+vector) format.
- Some raster tools have been changed.
- New PDF kinds are supported now.
- Mask operations have been modified.
- PDF support has been improved