Universal USB Installer aka UUI is a Live Linux USB Creator that allows you to choose from a selection of Linux Distributions to put on your USB Flash Drive. The Universal USB Installer is easy to use. Learn what's new on this latest version. Click here if the download does not begin automatically.
While you download, a few facts
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination. This file has been certified 100% clean. Tested in TechSpot labs using VirusTotal technology.
- We have curated a list of 2 alternatives to Universal USB Installer you can check out.
- Universal USB Installer has been downloaded 308,648 times so far.
- All downloaded files are on their original form. No installers, download managers or other crappy additions are allowed.
More about Universal USB Installer
- Update to support Clear Linux and Pop OS.
- Update to support Skywave Linux, and newer Knoppix. Correct Ubuntu based persistent conditional statements.
- Update to support newer Archbang, ArchLinux, Manjaro, Dr.Web, and AntiX. Add support for KaOS, Pop OS, Bionic Pup, Emmabuntus, and MX Linux.
- Update to support initrd boot option for newer Ubuntu based distributions when USB drive is formatted NTFS. Add persistence option to Kodachi entry.
- Include ability to see which Disk the drive letter of volume/partition is on. Improve DiskWipe option – rescan during Diskpart before creating a new partition.
- Set the Fat32 or NTFS Format option to format only the selected Drive Letter. Include a new option to Wipe Entire Disk (including all attached Volumes/Partitions). The Wipe Entire Disk option can be used to Restore USB drives made bootable with DD, or to convert memory sticks back to use a single partition with a bootable MBR.
- Update to support Pearl Linux and Ubuntu Gnome. Fix some broken links. Fix Solus entry.
- Update to support Quick Save Live, Norton Bootable Recovery Tool, and Hiren's Boot CD PE. Created Disk Cloning and Recovery Tools Category.
- Update to support Kodachi, and newer Kasperski Rescue Disk. Add new category for Anonymous Tor Browsers.
- Fix various broken links.
- Update to support Super Grub2 Disk, All In One-System Rescue Toolkit, Gecko Linux, Q4OS, and Medicat.
- Update to support PureOS, CentOS Installer, and Ubuntu Mini (Netboot Installer). Fix broken Debian, Lubuntu, and Xubuntu links.
- Correct broken Ubuntu and Linux Mint installer options when no format option is chosen.
- Add filesystem type to drivelist. Include message box to notify of NTFS filesystem requirement for Windows to Go option.
- Add Windows to Go VHD option. Added more info for syslinux warning. Added Diskpart NTFS format option.
- Quick fix to correct Show All ISOs font.
- Add Show All ISO option. Update Step 1,2,3 labels. Replace empty spaces in filename with dashes. Update to newer GRUB4DOS.
- Update Get Drives function to ignore system and network drives. Update to support ChaletOS, and Bunsenlabs.
- Update to support Cub Linux.
- Update to support Caine, Pentoo, Parrot Security OS, and Windows 10 Installer (untested).
- Update Links, remove discontinued projects.
- Update to support GRML 2014-11, CentOS 7, Runtime Live CD, and Clonezilla 2.4.2-10
- Update to support Linux Mint 17.1 Rebecca. Update several broken links
- Update to support Ubuntu, Edubuntu, Kubuntu, Lubuntu, and Xubuntu 14.04.1 + 14.10, Linux Mint 17, and Debian Live 7.6
- Update to support Peach OSI
Previous versions: Read more.
You may also be interested in...
One of the best tools to create bootable USB drives, the easy way. Works for Windows, Linux, DOS, UEFI and ARM.
UNetbootin Universal Netboot Installer - allows you to create bootable Live USB drives for Ubuntu, Fedora, and other Linux distributions without burning a CD.