What This Product Does
300Mbps Ultimate Wireless N Gigabit Router TL-WR1043ND is a combined wired/wireless network connection device integrated with internet-sharing router and 4-port switch. It creates wireless network with incredibly high speeds of up to 300Mbps, which ensures that you are free to simultaneously enjoy multiple high-bandwidth consuming and interruption sensitive applications such as streaming HD video, making VoIP calls, sharing large files and playing online games. Specially, it equipped with a USB storage port on the back of the router for connecting USB storage devices to the network, for convenient resource sharing for everyone on the network.
Gigabit Ports - Incredible Bandwidth
With built-in Gigabit Ethernet Switch, TL-WR1043ND provides more powerful data processing abilities, which unleashes the full potential of the N-abled freedom, eliminating bottlenecks in transferring speed between megabit wired and 11n wireless connection. Meanwhile, everything they do will be faster and more efficient, thus users are sharing large files such as high definition video in minutes instead of hours.
Wireless N - Extreme Speed & Range
Complies with the IEEE 802.11n standard, users can create a wireless network and get up to 18X the speed and 6X the range of conventional 11g products. The router has the speed to work smoothly with almost any bandwidth intensive application including VoIP, HD streaming, or online gaming, without the lag. Using its powerful N technologies, the router is also able to mitigate data loss over long distances and through obstacles turning your home and even your yard into one big hot - spot.
More Stable Wireless Signals
Signal Sustain Technology (SST) dramatically increases link robustness and throughput by simultaneously transmitting across three spatially-diverse signal paths, and incorporating information from three receivers simultaneously within the signal processing at the receiver. Network connection drops greatly reduced, link robustness and throughput increased, achieves, on average, 50 percent greater sustained throughput at range than 2x2 MIMO systems.
Clear Channel Assessment (CCA) applies the existing WLAN listen-before-talk rule to the bandwidth needed for binding channels. It automatically avoids channel conflicts using its clear channel selection feature and fully realizes the advantages of channel binding, greatly enhanced the wireless performance.
- 300Mbps Wireless speed and Gigabit Ethernet ports are Ideal for multiple HD video streaming
- Three antennas with SST technology increase the wireless robustness and stability
- Multi-functional USB 2.0 port - Easily share printers, files or media with your friends or family locally or over the internet
- Wireless security encryption easily at a push of QSS Button
- Added print server function in the USB module;
- Improved the support of Apple's bonjour protocol; Improved backup function;
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty.
- Do NOT turn off the power during upgrade.
- Do NOT upgrade the firmware through wireless connection unless the device only has wireless connection;
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before upgrade.