What This Product Does
It is designed using Align™ 1-stream technology to provide high-speed, unrivaled wireless performance for your network at 150Mbps. The APs support a host of different functions that makes your wireless networking experience more flexible than ever before. Now, you can enjoy a better Internet experience when downloading, gaming, video streaming or with any other application that you may wish to use.
Wireless N - Speed & Range
Complying with the IEEE 802.11n standard, TL-WA701ND can easily establish a wireless network and get up to 9X the speed and 4X the range of conventional 11g products. With Align™ technology based on the IEEE 802.11n 1-stream specification shows improved performance over the existing 802.11g technology, TL-WA701ND delivers performance enhancements, allowing you to have a more joyful surfing experience, including sharing files, watching streaming media.
Multiple Operating Modes - Easy to Build WLAN
Supports multiple operating modes (Access Point, Multi-SSID, Client, Universal/ WDS Repeater, Bridge with AP) to enable various wireless applications to give users a more dynamic and comprehensive experience when using their AP. Multiple operating mode also helps you easily to build wireless network for hard-to-wire locations or eliminating wireless dead zone.
WPA / WPA2 Encryptions - Advanced Security
As for the security of WI-FI connection, WEP encryption has been no longer the strongest and safest guards for outside threats. TL-WA701ND provides WPA/WPA2 encryptions (Both Personal and Enterprises) that are created by the WI-FI Alliance industry group, promoting interpretabilities and security for WLAN.
WPS Button - One Button Setup Security (WPS Compatible)
The TL-WA701ND features WI-FI Protected Setup™ (WPS) that allows users to almost instantly setup their security simply by pressing the "WPS" button automatically establishing a WPA2 secure connection, which is more secure compared with WEP encryptions. Not only is this faster than normal security setups but more convenient in that you don’t need to remember a password!
Passive PoE Supported - More Flexible Deployment
The TL-WA701ND is able to be powered using an Ethernet cable to simultaneously send data and electricity to wherever your AP may be located even up to 100 feet away. This feature multiplies your options allowing you to place the AP in a position that is most convenient to get the best signal possible, such as on the wall or on the ceiling of your office.
Easy to Use
Even novice users can easily setup their networking products. The device adds quick setup on the software that leads you through the setup process step-by-step, and even save the configuration text in your computer.
- You can only upgrade to the EU firmware after update.
- Transmission power is compliant with CE.
- Your device's configuration won't be lost after upgrading.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty.
- Do NOT turn off the power during upgrade.
- Do NOT upgrade the firmware through wireless connection unless the device only has wireless connection;
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before upgrade.