What This Product Does
TP-LINK's TL-PA211 powerline adapter takes advantage of your home's existing electrical wires to transfer data while simultaneously transferring traditional power. That means, with no additional wiring required, users can simply plug the TL-PA211 into existing power sockets and instantly establish a networking infrastructure. With high-speed data transfer rates of up to 200Mbps, users can enjoy HD video streaming, online gaming, VoIP or any other bandwidth intensive tasks for work or play.
Super Small Design
With its new ultra-compact housing design, TP-LINK's TL-PA211 is much smaller than most other 200Mbps Powerline Products. At just 30mm thick and with its high quality, elegant white shell, it nearly blends completely in front of any power outlet
Up to 200Mbps, 300 Meters
With advanced HomePlug AV technology, TL-PA211 provides users with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 200Mbps on a line length of up to 300 meters. Together with its built-in Qos and powerful AES encryption, the TL-PA211 is a great choice for a whole home solution to connect all network compatible devices--from computers and game consoles to set-top boxes for IPTV to printers and NAS hard drives.
Reduces Power Consumption Up to 65%
The TL-PA211, a new-generation Powerline Adapter, with its practical design and sophisticated Power-Saving Mode consumes less power when compared with existing Powerline Adapters. When there is no data transmission or reception occurs over a certain period of time, it will automatically switch from its regular "Working" Mode to "Power-Saving" Mode that will reduce its energy consumption by up to 65%*.
*Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environmental factors
Pair Button for Easy Network Security
Simply by pushing the Pair button on the adapters, users can set up a
hassle-free Powerline network within minutes, complete with 128-bit AES
encryption for network security and data protection.
It's that simple!
- Plug the adapter into the power outlet
- Connect the device via the network cable to the adapter
- Press the encryption buttons---and you're done!
- Added the support of TPv6;
- Fixed the problem that it cannot be paired in same situation.
- For TL-PA211 V1 US version only.
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty.
- Do NOT turn off the power during upgrade.
- Do NOT upgrade the firmware through wireless connection unless the device only has wireless connection;
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before upgrade.