If you’re at all interested in electronics, programming, or robotics, you won’t find a better training ground than the Raspberry Pi 2. This credit card-sized, next-generation micro-computer packs a surprisingly powerful punch for a single-board device and, more importantly, opens a world of programming possibilities for the tech-savvy tinkerer of any age.
The Complete Raspberry Pi 2 Starter Kit - just $115 in the TechSpot Store - gives you all the tools and resources you need to start your Raspberry Pi experience right.
You get the Pi 2 Model B itself, featuring a Broadcom ARMv7 quad core processor, 1GB of RAM and the compatibility and versatility to do a lot more than you’d expect. You’ll also get the Pi 2’s Quick Starter Kit, including start-up accessories you’ll need like a power adapter, ethernet and HDMI cables and a Pi 2 enclosure.
And to make it all work, you’ll also receive five training courses to bring you up to speed:
- Intro to Raspberry Pi: Your complete Raspberry Pi starter tutorial.
- Hardware Projects Using Raspberry Pi: Create Pi-controlled devices, including light detectors and motion sensors.
- Python Programming for Beginners: Master Python, the Pi’s most accessible programming language.
- PiBot: Build Your Own Raspberry Pi-Powered Robot: A step-by-step guide for creating a mini-robot with a Pi-driven brain.
- Introduction to Internet of Things Using Raspberry Pi 2: Get your Pi working in tandem with a Windows computer to expand your project horizons.
At 85% off its regular price, it’s DIY computing at a dirt-cheap price.