Event Log viewer with system wide monitoring and event notification facilities.
EventMeister is a powerful solution to centrally monitor and analyze Windows Event Logs. It will alert you to security issues and other critical events throughout your network, facilitate central archiving of log data and assist with analysis and meeting audit requirements. As EventMeister is a centralized monitoring solution there is no need to install agents on monitored PC's and servers!
EventMeister gathers information from Windows Event Logs throughout your network either in real-time, or according to a specified schedule. Incoming data is scanned to look for entry patterns of interest. If these are detected EventMeister can perform a variety of actions and alerts including sending email, writing to log, running scripts, batch files or applications and displaying popup messages and sound alerts.
The EventMeister log viewer presents gathered log data in a consistent, easy to read format. You can merge data from multiple logs for easier timeline analysis, filter, sort and reorganize columns, and create multiple views of the same data. At the click of a button you can export a view in various formats including text, csv, xml, formatted HTML reports and RSS feeds.
Data can be exported in a variety of formats (text, csv, xml, formatted HTML reports and RSS feeds) according to various triggers. This makes it easy to import data into a database or into analysis applications such as Excel or Crystal Reports. You can even publish your event logs as RSS feeds!
- Changes to ensure correct icon used for German event log entries.
- Compatibility fix for certain CA products.
- Notifications can now fire when new items have not been seen within a certain time period.
- Fix: Prevented rapid-fire poll failure notfications for event log feeds using "catch events as they arrive" method.
- Changes to help ensure correct app/svc synchronization at registration time
- Added ability to insert placeholders for feed name, computer name etc. directly into the subject line of emailed notifications. The placeholders are replaced with the appropriate value when the email is sent.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: