The entire user interface is completely configurable so you can turn off gauges you don't want, leaving only what you are interested in for easy viewing.
iPulse is the ultimate tool for Mac geeks, developers or anyone who is just interested in knowing what is going on under the hood of Mac OS X.
Unlike other OS X system monitoring applications, iPulse has an interface that is customizable and compact, yet still remains informative. A single floating window displays all of the information you ask it to and does it beautifully.
- CPU Activity (single & dual)
- System load over time
- Network activity (packets in & out)
- Memory activity and usage
- Battery & wireless signal strength
- Motherboard temperature
- Network & disk peak activity indicators
- Disk usage
- Current time and date
- Fixed a graphic used in Help file
- Fixed problems with localizations.