FileZilla is a small but powerful FTP client with many features. it includes a site manager to store all your connection details and logins as well as an Explorer style interface that shows the local and remote folders and can be customized independently.
The program offers support for firewalls and proxy connections as well as SSL and Kerberos GSS security.
Additional features include keep alive, auto ascii/binary transfer and more. A nice program for beginners and advanced user alike. For Installation and Setup click on the link.
Download notes: Alternatively you can the latest FileZilla cliente here for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Ability to resume Uploads/Downloads (if the server supports it)
- Custom Commands
- Site Manager with folders
- Keep Alive system
- Timeout detection
- Firewall support
- SOCKS4/5 and HTTP1.1 Proxy support
- SSL secured connections
- SFTP support
- Upload/Download Queue
- Multi-language support
- GSS authentication and encryption using Kerberos
- Allow use of the OPTS command prior to login
- EPSV and EPRT support are now advertised in the reponse to the FEAT command
- Minidumps are now automatically written in the installation directory in the unfortunate case of a server crash
Bugfixes and minor changes
- Updated OpenSSL libraries and fixed memory leaks when unloading OpenSSL