mIRC Power Pack 8.00 RC9X1
Powerful script for mIRC designed for gamers.
MPP Original Features
· Multi-Server Connection Setup
· Multi-Server Away System
· MPP Auto-Update/Manual-Update
· 3 Control Panels
· Online/Offline status in Query
· Nicklist - Individual Nickname Colors
· Whois on Query/DCC Chat
· Teamspeak2 Server Integration
· ability to Import/Export MPP User Profiles
· webcam support for mIRC Power Pack (ByteCam 2.4)
· Fullscreen Script & DLL
Multi-Server Connection Setup
This is the BEST Multi-Server Connection Manager out there. It features the ability to:
- Store an unlimited number of User Profiles containing all of these items:
- Set different, Name, Email, Nickname, Alternate Nickname, UserID, for each server you connect to.
- Separate editable perform list for each connection.
- Up to 20 server connections (auto-connect with performs).
- Vhost login for EnterTheGame for all 20 server connections (MPP Vhost will not join channels until it has logged in).
- Server intervals - Allows for server connections to have a delay if wanted.
Multi-Server Away System
This Away System was written to fit the needs of people who would like to set away messages for individual networks, but still allows for setting away for all servers. The main features are:
- Report your away status to all channels (single network or all networks).
- Append your Nickname suffix when going away (single network or all networks)
- Customizable Nick suffix and away/back reasons
- CTCP Paging System
- Away Logs
A simple checkbox in the MPP Control Center allows for the ability of MPP to look for Updates Automatically upon starting MPP. You can also manually check for updates within the icon-based control panels.
3 Control Panels
MPP now has 3 Control Panels consisting of 105 Icons specific to your Operating system. It will automatically detect which operating system you are running and customize them to match. The Icons range from, MPP & Gaming tools - Windows Tools - Windows Utilities.
Online/Offline status in Query
Also new to MPP is a Online/Offline status of people you are chatting with in a private message. When the user goes Offline, you are shown a "User is now [Offline]" in your Query window. How many times has someone messaged you and you type a 3 line response only to find out they had logged off of IRC well prior to your message. Well, now that wont happen. Within seconds you will know if that user is Online/Offline!
Nicklist - Individual Nickname Colors
This little addon allows you to setup Colors for any person on your Nicklist (Right click menu). When you logon to IRC they will become colored almost instantly.
Whois on Query/DCC Chat
If you open a Query/DCC Chat with someone you will instantly get a colorful whois of the current person. If someone starts a Query/DCC chat with you, it will show the whois after the 1st line of text they type. This is a nice feature to see who you are talking with and what channels they are on with you.
OGX Scans is a Team Leader tool to check players on your team for Online Gaming Cheats. This tool searches a persons hard drive for certain words that might suggest that player is cheating. Anyone you want to scan must be using OGX in order for you to scan them. OGX is available as a separate addon as well as included in MPP.
OGX Scans can be setup to Automatically search for updates upon mIRC startup, or you can manually run updates.
· ogx scanning disabled by default, clean install only
· mpp recovery system updated
· enterthegame nicklist admin menus changed
· gamesurge and gameradius menus changed
· server:port game "hotlinks" fixed
· modern/classic toolbar problems fixed
· /version and ~version changes
· /display alias adjusted/corrected
· Added the ability to Import/Export MPP User Profiles
· Added webcam support for mIRC Power Pack (ByteCam 2.4)
· Added Fullscreen Script & DLL 1.1 by str3iber
· SmartICQ upgraded from 1.2 to 1.211
· Fixed experimental Treeview Switchbar
· Added Power script by Demigod
Teamspeak2 Server Integration
This is just a basic GUI setup of up to 3 TeamSpeak2 servers for use on the right click Channel Menu. The setup screen allows you to put in all of your necessary connect info.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: