AIDA64 Extreme Edition is a streamlined Windows diagnostic and benchmarking software for home users. AIDA64 Extreme Edition provides a wide range of features to assist in overclocking, hadware error diagnosis, stress testing, and sensor monitoring. It has unique capabilities to assess the performance of the processor, system memory, and disk drives. AIDA64 is compatible with all current 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows operating systems, including Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2.
CPU, memory and disk benchmarks
AIDA64 implements a set of 64-bit benchmarks to measure how fast the computer performs various data processing tasks and mathematical calculations. Memory and cache benchmarks are available to analyze system RAM bandwidth and latency. Processor benchmarks utilize MMX, 3DNow! and SSE instructions, and scale up to 32 processor cores. For legacy processors all benchmarks are available in 32-bit version as well. AIDA64 Disk Benchmark determines the data transfer speed of hard disk drives, solid-state drives, optical drives, and flash memory based devices.
Temperature, voltage and cooling fan monitoring
AIDA64 supports over 150 various sensor devices to measure temperatures, voltages, fan speeds, and power draw. Measured values can be displayed on System Tray icons, OSD panel, Sidebar Gadget, and Logitech G15/G19 Gaming Keyboard LCD. The values can also be logged to file or exported to external applications such as RivaTuner or Samurai. AIDA64 can also alarm the user when it detects overheating, over-voltage, or cooling fan failure.
AIDA64 has the most accurate hardware detection capabilities in its class, to provide detailed information on the computer internals without the need to open it up. The hardware detection module is strengthened by an exhaustive hardware database holding over 115,000 entries. Additional modules are available to overview processor frequencies, check CRT and LCD display status, and stress the system to reveal potential hardware failures and thermal issues.
Software and operating system analysis
AIDA64 provides over 50 pages of information on installed programs, software licenses, security applications, and Windows settings. List of started processes, services, DLL files, startup programs, and visited web pages is also available.
Download notes: Alternatively you can download the latest beta version of this software.
New features & improvements:
- Support for new LCD and VFD devices: Abacom (ExpertProfi), AlphaCool, Digital Devices, LCD2USB, Mad Catz Venom, Matrix Orbital LK, Matrix Orbital GLK, Matrix Orbital GX, nMedia Pro-LCD, Pertelian X2040, SDC Megtron, SoundGraph iMon VFD, VL System LIS, VL System LIS 2
- Advanced support for monochrome LCDs
- SMTP SSL support
- Improved handling of XSL files
- OpenGL ES 3.1 support
- Revamped Direct3D Compute Shader devices enumeration
- Plextor M6M, Plextor M6S, Samsung 845DC Evo, Samsung 850 Pro SSD support
- GPU details for Mobile AMD Radeon R9 Series, FirePro W8100
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GT 730, Quadro K2200M
- Support for Corsair K65, Corsair K70, Corsair K95, Logitech G910 and Razer Chroma RGB LED keyboards
- Support for LGA-1151 motherboards
- Autodetect information and SMART monitoring for Intel NVMe SSDs
- Preliminary support for AMD Bristol Ridge APUs
- Preliminary support for Intel Broadwell-E/EN/EP/EX processors
- Sensor support for NZXT Kraken water cooling systems
- Support for USB 3.1 peripherals
- Extended ACPI table decoding
- OpenGL ES 3.2 support
- Advanced support for Adaptec and Marvell RAID controllers
- Support for Kingston HyperX Predator, Plextor M6V, SanDisk Z400s and SK Hynix SC300 SSDs
- GPU details for AMD Radeon R9 Nano and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950