Sign up for a new account or log in here:
Compiles data to help Product Support Services diagnose Zune USB and wireless sync connection problems.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows Vista; Windows XP Service Pack 2
Windows XP users must have Service Pack 2 or higher.
Download this tool and run it on the PC.
1. Open the Zune software.
2. Run the ZuneDevices.exe tool.
3. Connect the device and wait for any errors to be displayed.
3a. For USB connections, look for the device to appear in device manager under portable devices. There may be a yellow exclamation mark next to the device.
3b. For wireless connections, use Settings->Wireless->Sync Now on the device and wait for the device to display an error, usually one to two minutes after displaying “Connecting to PC”.
4. Disconnect the device. For wireless connections, click the Cancel or Ok button.
5. Click on the Report tab of the tool, then click “Save As” and save a copy of the report text for analysis.
6. Send the report text file to Product Support Services.
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.