Sign up for a new account or log in here:
Manage your iPod or your Motorola mobile phone (any model supporting iTunes).
Floola is a freeware application to efficiently manage your iPod or your Motorola mobile phone (any model supporting iTunes) under Linux, Mac OS X and Windows. It can be run directly from your iPod and needs no installation. Take a look at the feature list to find out what it can do and feel free to suggest anything that might be missing.
* Cross plattform - Works on any Windows (98 and above), any Mac and any linux distribution with GTK installed.
* No installation required - Put the application on iPod and launch it on any PC, immediately.
* Playlists - Easily manage, import and export (m3u, pls) playlists.
* Last.fm - Join the social music revolution.
* Localization - Available in different languages.
* Lyrics - Lyric support even on older iPods (3G and above).
* Search for duplicates - Easily find duplicated songs on iPod.
* Search lost files - Easily find songs lost in your iPod.
* Artwork - Add artwork to your songs easily.
* Export to HTML - Create HTML files containing list of your iPod files
* Fix iPod - Did a software mess up your iPod? Fix it!
*Added support for nano5G and SHUFFLE 3
* fixed playback issue under windows
* updated languages
- improved artwork scaling algorithm under windows
- first playlist could not be renamed
- listbox clicks should now behave as expected on every platform
- app would freeze when sorting playlists under certain conditions
- alert when all podcast episodes were downloaded
- album artwork no longer has white borders
- fixed issue on menubars when changing translation several times
- fixed some issues when editing notes
- sort by date added issues fixed
- runs some basic database sanitization when needed fixed youtube download
- clean orphan items feature
- fixed some selection issues when renaming items
- fixed issues when deleting photos
- fixed issues when deleting playlist items added sort submenu when right clicking on playlists
- fully compatible with iTunes playlist sorting
- improved compatibility with some untagged mp3 files
- added mediakind smart playlist field support
- improved smart playlist window
- improved jpeg artwork decode
- artwork window will resize according to artwork size
- new "retrieve new episodes on startup" in podcast preferences
- playback position of currently playing song was not saved when quitting
- fixed bug in threaded add/delete artwork
- improved show by menu item
- improved podcast update notificiations
- translations updated
- transcode now allows selecting ALAC codec
- unknown elements are now renamed to "unknown artist, unknown album, etc."
- searching by keyboard now properly ignores leading "the " and "a
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.