Adobe Media Player 1.8
Next-generation desktop media player, providing high-quality video playback of streamed, downloaded, or locally stored Internet TV shows and video podcasts.
- Improved publishing and validation tools: Streamline your content publishing with powerful Feed Creator, Feed Validator, MOD Validator, and MOD Runner utilities.
- Flexible delivery options: Deliver content in FLV (On2 VP6 codec) or MPEG-4 (H.264) video format.
- Familiar tools and partners: Deliver your existing content and ads with minimal investment in new tools or processes. Adobe Media Player uses industry-standard file formats.
- iTunes tags support: Repurpose your existing iTunes feeds for subscription within Adobe Media Player thanks to support for iTunes tags.
- Tools that help drive higher revenue: Take advantage of the built-in advertising and branding tools in Adobe Media Player, including banners, in-rolls, and bugs.
- Improved reporting and measurement of key usage data: Gather invaluable information about your audience's viewing habits. Leverage this data even more effectively with reporting and analytics improvements.
- Integrated branding: Create a channel that coordinates smoothly with your brand using customizable interface elements and backgrounds.
- Catalog that attracts a valuable audience: Engage and retain viewers by offering a searchable catalog of content they can add to their favorites — which then delivers updated content to them automatically as it is released.
- Content protection: Take advantage of multiple options for protecting your content, including encrypted streaming, identity-based licensing, and geolimiting.
- In order to run Adobe Media Player, you have to install both Adobe Media Player and Adobe AIR.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: