Adobe Media Player 1.8
Next-generation desktop media player, providing high-quality video playback of streamed, downloaded, or locally stored Internet TV shows and video podcasts.
- Improved publishing and validation tools: Streamline your content publishing with powerful Feed Creator, Feed Validator, MOD Validator, and MOD Runner utilities.
- Flexible delivery options: Deliver content in FLV (On2 VP6 codec) or MPEG-4 (H.264) video format.
- Familiar tools and partners: Deliver your existing content and ads with minimal investment in new tools or processes. Adobe Media Player uses industry-standard file formats.
- iTunes tags support: Repurpose your existing iTunes feeds for subscription within Adobe Media Player thanks to support for iTunes tags.
- Tools that help drive higher revenue: Take advantage of the built-in advertising and branding tools in Adobe Media Player, including banners, in-rolls, and bugs.
- Improved reporting and measurement of key usage data: Gather invaluable information about your audience's viewing habits. Leverage this data even more effectively with reporting and analytics improvements.
- Integrated branding: Create a channel that coordinates smoothly with your brand using customizable interface elements and backgrounds.
- Catalog that attracts a valuable audience: Engage and retain viewers by offering a searchable catalog of content they can add to their favorites — which then delivers updated content to them automatically as it is released.
- Content protection: Take advantage of multiple options for protecting your content, including encrypted streaming, identity-based licensing, and geolimiting.
- In order to run Adobe Media Player, you have to install both Adobe Media Player and Adobe AIR.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.