EasyGPS a handy and easy-to-use application which enables to generate and edit routes and waypoints. Moreover, it allows you to create, edit, and transfer waypoints between your computer and your Garmin, Magellan, or Lowrance GPS.
Using EasyGPS, you can manage all of your waypoints and routes, and display them in lists sorted by name, elevation, or distance. EasyGPS connects your GPS to the best mapping and information sites on the Internet, giving you one-click access to street and topo maps, aerial photos, weather forecasts, and nearby attractions.
And because EasyGPS is part of the TopoGrafix family of outdoor products, you'll be able to exchange GPS data with EasyGPS and ExpertGPS users all over the world!
- Added support for Garmin's new Colorado receivers.
- Changed the Send to GPS/Receive from GPS commands for Garmin nuvi to transfer files automatically over USB.
- Added dozens of new file formats to the File/Import command.
- Added support for all of the 2008 Lowrance GPS receivers.
- Fixed a crash when deleting a layer (hold Shift while selecting layer)
- Changed CSV import to allow numbers with commas like "1,234,567"
- Added Florida Albers projection to GIS Option Pack / ExpertGPS Pro