Google Web Designer Beta 126.96.36.1995
Create engaging, interactive HTML5-based designs and motion graphics that can run on any device.
You can create animations in Google Web Designer in two modes, Quick mode and Advanced mode.
In Quick mode, you build your animation scene by scene: you add a new view of the entire page, change the elements you want to animate, and, optionally, modify your transition times and easings.
For more complex animation, Advanced mode lets you individually animate each of the the elements, optionally modifying transition times and easing as well. Advanced mode also shows layers, which let you change where each element is in the stack of elements.
Full 3D authoring environment
Create and manipulate 3D content utilizing an array of tools and the power of CSS3. Rotate objects and even 2D designs along any axis, visualizing 3D transformations and translations as you author.
Design view and code view
For Ads and HTML files, you can switch between Code view and Design view, with the changes that you make to the code in Code view reflected in the Design view. This lets you immediately test how changes in your code will affect your designs.
You can also select objects with the selection tool and change the CSS styling for those objects in the CSS panel.
Import assets from any other creative suite or use the built-in illustration tools to create vector-style artwork – keeping your designs light. To create new HTML tags in your designs, just draw them in with the Tag tool.
The CSS panel lets you edit current styles, as well as add new CSS rules.
Easy ad workflow
Google Web Designer makes it simple to publish ads through any platform. Choose from DoubleClick Studio or AdMob, or go for the Generic option to push content through any other ad network. No coding required.
- TapArea component does not handle clicks on IE10
- When a fill color is added to Tap area after a copy and Paste, it doesn't appear on preview
- Images do not appear on the stage at author time when setting background-image to an element via CSS Panel
- Events for the default components of expandable template are not listed in Events panel when Selection tab is selected.
- Events panel tabs appear incorrectly by default
- Nested components are not listed in the Event dialog when a parent container with components is copied and pasted
- Events buttons "All pages", "Current page", and "Selection" appear as 2 lines of text in the default panel width.
- Add language switch under Help menu.
- Layers are not drawn when dragging images when there is an element already on stage
- Cmd (Ctrl) + S key shortcut doesn't work right after previewing animation on the stage
- Zoom level between Design view and Code view should not be linked
- Pen path shifts while editing
- Move the shape tools (rectangle, oval, and line) into a flyout sub-menu within the Pen tool
- Layers for nested elements become non-functional when you edit nested text from Body level
- ID attribute can get lost when switching between DIVs with the Text tool if the id is set on the DIV after the initial text edit
- Hex-code does not get registered for a gradient color stop
Error handling in code view
- If multiple files are opened, GWD does not work properly after switching back to a file that has errors in its serialization block in the code view.
- If user deletes the main style tag in code view and switches to design view, design view does not render and user can't switch back to code view
xFP/DFP (DoubleClick for Publishers)
- Ad rendered by GWD gets corrupted by xFP and is not served
Shell Update (version 9.14)
- Chrome does not show up in the list of browsers for preview when one of the registry keys exists but is empty
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.