Acer Aspire one any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

redpikachu12

hey guys im thinking about buying the Acer Aspire one netbook and was wondering hows its feel and computing powers were. im most likely going to get the 8'' screen because my budget is very low. http://www.frys.com/product/5720742?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG is most likely the one i will be getting any input on this will be very helpful my max budet is $300

point of interest has anyone tried using it for Counter Strike: Source? and how was it.

hahahahaha well i have this computer which runs fine with source but im wondering if the processor and the video card will be strong enough for it

Source-based games will run, but will lag frequently. Not worth it IMO.

Save up and buy a proper laptop. You can get a decent Dell notebook for $400-500.

Brand is nearly irrelevant. You can buy a "crappy" laptop from nearly any company, just as you can buy a great one from the same companies.

What does matter though is the model. Look around online.. find some computers that meet your performance needs and fits your budget.. Then look up reviews on those particular models. That'll be the best way to find the best PC for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back