All games barely work (fps drops)

TheDreams

The Problem has been solved! No need to read this thread, for the answer go straight to the bottom, thanks.Any games(minecraft, League of Legends, Amnesia, Portal 1 and 2, Planetside 2, battlefield 3) that I try to play on pc that uses java works for about 20 minutes then the fps drops to around 2-6 and my character can barely move. I have just reinstalled java and removed all older versions last night. I tried running camtasia studios recorder when I play the games to stabilize my fps at 30(ususally 60) and it runs fine for 20 minutes. When I don't run the recorder and my fps is at 60, the drop occurs only after 5 minutes. I never used to have this problem until I downloaded League of legends(it used to work really well) but that runs fine so it can't be a problem with a download right? Anyone know of a repair tool I could use or a solution to my problem? Thanks. My system specs can be viewed below under the information tab.
https://www.techspot.com/community/members/thedreams.325462/
Sorry about the link, my insert/edit link button isn't loading

Always try to restore to a known good configuration. If you started to have the problem after downloading League of Legends, then uninstall it and see if that fixes the problem. You can always re-download and re-install it later.

Ok I'll try that, just my internet speed is rather slow, and didn't want to re-download it. Will post results when I have time to test, later tonight. Thanks

Lol, Well it seems the problem is fixed o.0 thanks everyone for your help

Edit:
I found out that it was a corrupted file of League of Legends, but when I was playing on lowest settings and resolution with a 30 frame-rate per second cap it worked fine and I could finally full screen, then after about 15 games later I was right at the end and it dropped down to 2(usually it did it twice every game) so I guess I don't have it fixed :/

First thing I'd target is drivers for major components. Audio, graphics, CPU chipset, SATA controller, network driver.

I do suspect your gfx may be the problem though:
http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/gpu.php?gpu=GeForce 9100

If your gfx chip is indeed that one, I'd also think your CPU must be pretty old too. Games like BF3 would definitely be a very very slow slideshow on a GeForce 9100.

The Problem has been solved! No need to read this thread, thanks.
All I needed to do was clean out my fans, so probably an overheating problem

Back