Audio/Sound Problem When DVD Burning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
I hope someone can shed some light for me. I burned my first dvd yesterday and all went ok except for playback. When played back in my dvd player everything was great except the sound. It sounds really wierd, very squelchy if that makes any sense. It's very hard to describe. I'm using Nero 7 to burn it. So I went to the "preview the burn before I burn it" screen and the sound was the same as the playback. The movie from the hardrive plays great using several different media players. Therefore, I know there's nothing wrong with the movie. Why is it previewing and burning with this wierd noise in the audio. Is it the wrong audio format? If so, how do I change it or convert it. I could'nt find any audio options to change the audio format. What's my problem?

kemijon256, have you posted on the wrong thread, because your words of support don't make sense.

Thanks for the reply Kimsland. I downloaded the plugin pack but to no avail. I still got the crazy sound. It's like all the audio, music and dialog, sound like a modem hooking up to the internet. Like a fax machine. However, I did find the option to change the audio format but the version of nero I have will not let me change it. I don't think it is the full version. It came with my DVD drive. Do you think it could be the wrong audio format?

I'd just start searching Google for audio pluggins

But you may want to update Nero to full version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back