BCCOde: 4e BCP1: 0000009

lumen27

BCCOde: 4e BCP1:0000009 BCP2: 0000675A BCP3: 00000003 BCP4: 00000000

Help please, my PC just restarted and this message showed up.

Go to C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension. If you see any files with a .dmp extension, select them all. Right-click and send them to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload that folder as a file here

Yes, still getting BSOD's. Here there are two of the most recent .dmp files.

Attachments

• Mini042813-01.zip
    24.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Mini042713-05.zip
    22.5 KB · Views: 0
This driver is causing your BSOd's:
[FONT=Verdana]Realtek® High Definition Audio Function Driver [/FONT]

Do you see any yellow exclamation points in the device manager?

No, it doesn't have any yellow exclamation points. But I've noticed that sometimes this device doen't iniciate when windows starts, but restarting the pc solves this problem.
I'm also having problems when I turn on my pc, it takes more than one try to boot or starting Windows. When Windows finally starts, the BSOD message shows up.

"I'm also having problems when I turn on my pc, it takes more than one try to boot or starting Windows"...This may be a sign of a failing hard drive:
Go to Computer. Right-click on the C drive. Select Properties, Tools, Check Now. Put a check mark in both boxes to set a disk check on the next start up

Since a failing hard drive was my first guess, I made a disk check a few days ago, but it went fine.
Since the boot problem sometimes it's from de BIOS (I get a black screen, with nothing but the CPU's fan working), I was thinking it might be the CPU, but I downloaded an Intel app to check it, and it went fine too.

That's awful :confused:
Is there any way to properly now what's the problem with the motherboard? For example, and electricity problem or something like that.

Thank you for your help, I'll try with another power supply, and I'll let you know how it turns out.

Back