Black Screen after installing Win XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Beret

Hi all;

for couples of days I'm tying to solve the problem happened with my Laptop (acer TM 2480) .

The problem is :

I formatted my win drive (c:) using Win Sp 2 and I installed that Win Sp2 on my computer , after that , I put m acer cd for drivers and everything was done excellently. But , when I made a restart for a couples of times the black screen came up instead of my Win Xp screen ( that screen before Log On Win XP ).

I thought the problem happened when I installed some programs on , but the problem wasn't from them since I leaved my computer without programs and black screen came up again . However, I tried to get into my safe mode screen and he get into it . I restore my windows for the check point , but when I shut down my computer and open it again ( the black screen came up again ):dead:

I formatted my C: again and installed the window again and again ....etc , I tried to changed my Win Sp 2 cd but I couldn't find a new one in this time .

I called my friend and he told me may be the problem with the driver of your VGA Card i your PC . May be the problem with your screen card . I don't know how to check it up .

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM ??

I need help pLzzz

this looks simular to my failing hard drive.
the black screen is a bsod but it wont show.
the only way i fixed mine was deleting a faulty MSN.
X_X the way yours looks... you need a new HDD i think... ._.;;
Im planning on getting one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back