Bsod, irql_not_less_or_equal

Hey guys! I've been getting the BSOD and restarts for about a month now, every time I think the problem's getting better or is fixed it seems to come back. There does not seem to be any correlation between what I am doing and when the BSOD occurs and I've seen several error messages at this point. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL seems to be the most popular, bust recently I've been getting a "Memory Management" error as well. Twice now, after a BSOD has caused a restart, Windows has been unable to load. I was advised to do an sfc /scannow in an elevated command prompt, but it has returned no integrity violations. I'm pretty certain the problem actually started when I attempted to install the Service Pack 1 (Windows 7, 64 bit) and the install failed. This problem is beyond my computer saviness, and I'm not certain what to do next. The only thing I know is to completely reinstall Windows, but it came preinstalled on my laptop and I don't have a disk! I've attached the last few minidump files in the hopes that someone who knows more than me can give me a helping hand. Thank you so much for your time!!

Attachments

• 080711-57455-01.zip
    90.7 KB · Views: 1
One of your crash dumps cited ATI graphic driver, the other two simply came back with system processes.

Anyway, moving on with what we have, I suggest you to uninstall your ATI graphic driver, download driver sweeper, then reboot your system in safe mode, and install/run driver sweeper to remove any left over files of ATI driver.

Reboot again and download latest WHQL driver supporting your graphic card and install it.

Back