BSOD

Grettings!

After a month of trying to find a proper solution to my problem I gave up and joined the techspot forums with the hope that they might shed some light to the cause of my BSOD.

I am getting this BSOD rarely but it usually happens during playing games. I have 3 drives installed.
1 SSD (windows only), 2 HDD (1 containing games and 1 containing programs)

While I have run memtest+ and tried to find if there is a problem with my drives by using "ssdlife" and "harddisksentinel" I found no issues at all.
Additionaly I run furmark for my gpu and InteBurn for my CPU getting 0 reports.

It must be noted that I have overclocked my system but it is steady for more than 2 years now so I do not think it is the cause of the problem especially after running all the needed tests.
The problem with rare BSOD occured the past month and it is really frustrating cause I do not know the cause of the ptoblem.
One more interesting thing is that at the same time the BSOD started, my keyboard occasionaly (even if the BSOD didn't trigger at the time) was not operational and when I connected another keyboard ; the other keyboard was working fine so I suppose it was just the keyboard not working and I got it replaced.

Hoping for a quick response.
Thanks a mil in advance!

P.S

I do not know why but for some reason I am not able to upload the minidump file as it is recognized as unrecognized extension so I give you the download link for it.

http://speedy.sh/6Hrdn/minidump.rar

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name:BlueScreen
OS Version:6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID:1032

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode:101
BCP1:0000000000000019
BCP2:0000000000000000
BCP3:FFFFF88002F64180
BCP4:0000000000000002
OS Version:6_1_7601
Service Pack:1_0
Product:256_1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes.. all funs are running properly.

You think that has something to do with the gpu temperature?

I have an hd6990 with accelero xtrm cooler and temperatures never really cross 70c.

Turn off the Overclocking for test purposes. Overclocking can and does shorten hardware life...

Back