can any1 help with wireless conection

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Dlink DI-634M router, DWL-G650M wireless adaptor.
Its been working fine 4 a couple month, then a few days ago my conection kept sayin limeted or no connection. I ended up unistallin my router, resting modem and re-installin. It was workin fine again but went off again the next day and i have been up able to get it workin again.

I have unistalled and re-installed about 10 times, but i can only get on the internet when my ethernet cables in.

plz help

When I have seen the limited connection message in the past it always meant it can't connect to the DHCP server, which in your case is the router, so it might be an issue of not being able to obtain an IP address. I am sorry I don't know the appropriate fix for this and it may just be an IP conflict. Maybe try shutting down all PCs that use this router by opening command prompt and typing ipconfig /release first and then shuting down, then power down your router and modem, then turn on modem and wait a couple, then turn on router and wait a couple, then boot up PCs one at a time waiting until each one is fully up before doing the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back