Computer freezes

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbabyboii

my computer freezes at least 10 times a day.. i ran avast at boot nothing came up.. i ran malware anti malware.. still nothing showed up.. i ran superantispyware and here is the log.. and here is the hijack this log too... what do I do now?

hi tbabyboii

When does the computer freeze? Is it at random times? Is it when doing something specific - playing a game, watching a movie, browsing the net etc? ..... Do you get a blue screen when it freezes? Does it simply freeze and you have to restart to get it to work again or does it restart by itself? What operating system are you using? Can you also give us your system specs.

Spyder_1386 :)

Computer usually freezes when im on the internet browsing.. it does it at random times.. no blue screen it just simply freezes.. im using a compaq presario sr1610nx.. i do not know what you mean by system specs..

hey tbabyboii

System specs = system specifications..... What processor does it have, how much RAM, Graphics card that it has installed, what motherboard, what sort of internet connection are you using (wireless, etc) .... have you run through the 8 step virus-removal tool here ... https://www.techspot.com/community/...lware-removal-preliminary-instructions.58138/ ... i see that you have run superantispyware already ... please do follow ALL the 8 steps on that link and post your logs.

Spyder_1386 :)

I think that is everything you asked for.. my computer still freezes but not as often sound card Realtek AC'97 Audio and Video is ATI Radeon xpress 200 series..

it seems to freeze after i let it sit for awhile.. like 2 or 3 hours.. then it freezes.. and sometimes still when i am browsing the net... i have wireless connection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back