Dell Geforce 6800 Pci-Express 256

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently obtained a Geforce 6800 Pci-Express 256mb board that was pulled from a dell and i was wondering if anyone knew how i could get another one so I could Sli them? Any help would be appreciated.

Are you asking to get a 6800 for free cuz i am sure this question cant be as stupid as asking for a retail or online store to buy a 6800 at??

not quite

Im not asking to get one for free. Its just that for sli you need to have the same exact video card to work, and mine came from a dell and I was wondering how to get the same video card from dell.

my bad!!

Oh ok lol misunderstood you there. Well i checked up on the dell website and it doesnt mention anything about the manufacturer of the card other than its Nvidia based, i did however see a mention of BFG but that was for the 6800 Ultra overclock so they mite be using the same manufacturer cuz usually they get bulk deals with them. If i were you i would call up the dell tech people and see if they have the answer. Or maybe sumone else in the forum mite have an answer for you.

I think...

I think Dell is using the BFG If you call Dell they MAY sell you a card but to my understanding there is the posibility that Dell's 6800 Ultras are a little diffrent then the normal BFG 6800 Ultras. You could also fire an Email off to BFG and ask them and they may sell the card to you alittle less the Dell would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back