EVGA GeForce 8400 GS on an Intel D101ggc has a bluish tint and dull

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just installed a EVGA geforce 8400 gs onto an intel board that does have onboard video. I set the display adapter to PCI-e on the BIOS but when I use the card the screen has a light blue tint to everything and the colors just look really off. I've tried changing the setting with the nvidia control panel but I just can't get a true white at all. When I take the card out and use the onboard video it looks perfect. I've updated the BIOS on the MoBo, the driver for the evga card but nothing works. I'm using windows xp sp2. Any thoughts? Thanks.

It appears you have answered your own question. If still under warranty, I would find a way to replace it.

I didn't answer my own question. The card is not under warranty. The color is off. White appears light blue and the red is faint. Does anyone have any suggestions about changing/removing drivers. I thought maybe the onboard Radeon Xpress 200 was conflicting with the card. ???

I suggest you first uninstall all your onboard video drivers. Else there will definitely be a conflict. Ensure that your PSU is capable of handling that card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back