Help me build my computer

Heyy guys, just looking for a little advice on building my own computer, im into FPS games like call of duty, BF3, I also like Skyrim and RPG games, And Gmod, im wanting a computer that can run at high settings, dosnt need to be ultra, just high, I will be playing at 1920x1080, I have keyboard, mouse and a monitor, all I need is the insides to be decent enough to run high-ish games, and the bigger titles,

My budget is 350-400 ish if its possible let me know :)but the cheaper the better
icon_smile.gif

Well, $400 doesnt get you much. If you can get the budget to $500 you can easily be talking a nice PC for the price.

I just compiled together some parts totaling $500, have no idea how good this is, JC is the expert here. Also another 400$ build. Also JC, what do you think about these builds, would these do the job? I think I'm getting better at choosing parts!!
400$ PC.jpg
500$ PC.jpg

Note these will meet BF3 minimum requirements but I recommend getting JC's opinion he has helped me and is a beast at putting together PC builds.

The first build is the best you can get for $400 I guess. It is a very weak build though.

The second one can easily outperform the first one by probably 2x (CPU wise). The GPU can maby be upped to something like a 7750 or a 7770.

Back