How do you burn .bin files which dont have a .cue file?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amigosdefox

I have burn cd images before but there were always a .bin file and a .cue file, but now I have an image which is only the .bin file. Is there a way to burn this?

Oh oh oh.. I know! I know!

One way of doing it is to convert it to an ISO. You can do this by using a freeware programs such as BIN2ISO. I think a shareware program named WinISO will to, but you'll have to have the full version it is over 125mb in size. There may be programs that can "autosense" BIN files and burn them normally as well.

The command prompt-based BIN2ISO (I think) requires a cue file.. But there is one I used to have that had a nice little Windows interface that did not require a cue file. I suggest looking for programs that convert BINs to ISOs as a sloppy fix.

I'm uploading it for you right now. It should be finished in a few minutes, so wait awhile after the time of the message to make sure you are getting the whole thing. Give me about.. Eh... 15 minutes or so because I'm doing some other things too.

Get it here.

Most of the time you can just write the cue file yourself. If it is a single track image then you can just look at one of your other cue files and point it to the bin. I do it all the time.

LNCPapa

:D fireburner can burn bin files by itself.
If the bin file is a normal one, u can get hold of any cue sheet and edit it to point to the bin file. Nero can also be used to burn bin files but u need to key in the cue info into the prog.:D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back