I have a problem with my motherboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

razzvanbot

I have a problem with mi motherboard.Yesterday when i pushed the power button the PC had powered on but the green led was flashing.I tried to turn off my computer trought the power button but it didn't turned off, but i succesfully shut down umpluging it from the power source.The second time it did the same,but the third time did start and entered automatically in bios and to the problem. The motherboard sayd that the parameters of the CPU's speed was not correctly imput.Strange because i have put to automatically adjust the CPU's speed(AMD Athlon 1300 Mhz and motherboard Asus A7S333).Today when i pushed the power button it start without the green led flashing but i had a black screen.I tried to reset and it worked.What is wrong?????

You could try using just one stick of memory at a time and run memtest86 on each one and then both. Memory problems can cause that error. A bad PSU can cause memory errors as well as bad RAM, it's not so easy to diagnose. It could be the RAM, the PSU, or the mobo.

Some of my mobo give that error on the next power on if I turn it off before it completes the POST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back