In Need Of Major Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone...

First thanks for looking at my thread, i really need some major help here please.

I had to instal a new nic card because my old one was not working anymore. Then i restarted my computer....everything fine...internet worked.

THEN it froze. I turned off my PC and turn it back on but then the monitor was on but was not responding to my PC. So, I decided to unplug everything and then plug it back. It looked like everything was working on the bootup but the colors were off the windows xp splah and even when i got to the desktop. I tried to scan for viruses but then it froze again. So i turned my computer off and then turn on it again and the monitor was not responding to the computer again. I keep doing the same steps and running in circles here. PLEASE HELP!! Thank you!

Have you tried removing the new NIC card? If it is faulty, then it could be causing problems.

remove the NIC and try boot the PC if it doesnot works you will have to go to safe mode and check whether the drivers are working properly or not.
if nothing works Backup your personal data and format the hard drive.

you can reply me on the rahul_2125@inbox.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back