MultiMedia Audio Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone
New to the board and desperately need your help.
I was recently cleaning up my comp when I managed to uninstall my sound.
In devices I now have a yellow exclamation mark and when I turn the computer on it tells me that I have new hardware, connects me to the www to download the driver but fails. Unfortunately I cannot find the discs that came with the pc.
Can anyone help me please? I'm afraid I really need talking through it step by step! My computer is an Emachine 2230
Thanks in Advance

Sam x

The driver for your sound card should be on a cd that came with your pc, getting hold of emachines drivers any other way can be very difficult!!!!

I would advise you to go out and buy a new psu before the one you have now goes and takes the mobo (motherboard) with it!!!!

Sambaramba said:
Hi everyone
New to the board and desperately need your help.
I was recently cleaning up my comp when I managed to uninstall my sound.
In devices I now have a yellow exclamation mark and when I turn the computer on it tells me that I have new hardware, connects me to the www to download the driver but fails. Unfortunately I cannot find the discs that came with the pc.Can anyone help me please? I'm afraid I really need talking through it step by step! My computer is an Emachine 2230
Thanks in Advance

Sam x

Read the thread Rick, she said she cant find the disks.......

Hi Sam

I did a google and found this site

http://www.softwaretipsandtricks.com/forum/drivers/27493-problem-sound.html

Might be what you want

Regards

Hi Thanks for the quick answer. When I clicked on the link for the driver on the post that you directed me to, it just comes up with question marks! Back to the drawing board I guess :) Aaaggghhh!

Did the link help???

Psu is Power Supply Unit. It's where the mains cable plugs into the back of your pc.
The standard psu's that emachine fit are of a really really poor quality!!!!
When they die they kill the motherboard off too!!!
Fitting a new one beforeyour current one blows can save you a heck of a lot of money!!!!

my mic wont work

please help because i only have 1 strand of hair left to pull.....my mic wont work, i bought a head set thinking the mic was the proble but now the new headset works excluding the mic...i tried the Microphone wizard in the control panell but it still wont work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back