Multiple BSODs, would love some direction

quikclik2

I've had multiple BSOD's over the course of the past couple weeks. Computer is about 2 years old, and has had no problems up until now.

Spec:
CPU - AMD Athlon II X2 250 Regor 3.0ghz
Motherboard - Asus M4A785TD-M EVO
RAM - Crucial 2gb (2x1gb) 240-pin DDR3 SDram 1333
Also added Crucial Ballistix Sport 4gb 240-pin DDR3 Sdram 1333 about 3 months ago. Have since removed and the problem still persists. Have also tried running with just this stick and still, same problem.
GPU - Upgraded to Zotac ZT-60501-10L about 3 months ago. Have since removed it and switched back to on board GPU and the problem still persists
PSU - Using the one that came with this case.....http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811192089
OS - Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (same OS that's been running from the get go)

BSOD seems to present itself mainly when watching and/or streaming video. Ran disk check, and the disk check software from western digital, all came back clean. Ran memtest86+ several times, with all sticks, and each stick by itself, with no errors. I'm at a loss, and would LOVE any help to lead me in the right direction before I chuck it out the window.

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    166.6 KB · Views: 1
Uninstalled AVG, installed Security Essentials, made sure I had all windows updates, scanned (nothing found), reboot, and as soon as I hit play on a movie, presented with this BSOD

Attachments

• 022213-25100-01.zip
    23.6 KB · Views: 1
Run a check on the C drive by going to computer. Right-click on the C drive. Select properties, tools, check now. Put a check mark in both boxes to set a disk check on the next start up...
Also, turn off automatic restart by going to Control Panel, System, Advanced System Settings, Advanced, start up and recovery. Uncheck automatically restart

Check disk was fine, double checked and automatic restart is indeed off. Any advice on troubleshoot the power supply? Other than what was in the tutorial for checking in speedfan? I really appreciate your help thus far.

Ah yes, that 300 watt PS is not strong enough and it is the cause of all this. Because of the case size, it may be hard to find a power supply over 450 watts that will fit

Back