My GeForce 8500GT

Good day guys,...

I just um,.. need your help guys regarding about my video card
so here is the story, last 6 months I think, is the day that I bought my video card
I used it very fine with my desktop with no errors and bugs, but recently few weeks before now,
I start my computer as I normally/regularly do, when suddenly my video card crashes/ ragged screen
and I dont know what's the problem. And unfortunately, the shop where I bought the card doesnt allow replacement and returns.

So I try to figure out the problem
First, I rebooted for three times but the ragged / discolored screen is still there and I noticed that in the boot screen there are some errors(the word "RAM" in the "512 MB RAM" becomes "RAE", etc...) and the resolution of my screen becomes something like 800x600.
Second, I try to boot with "Repair Computer" and "Safe Mode" and try to fix something in there (also I tried to use System Restore), but failed to fix it.
Third, I checked if it was overheating or look for something like burnings in the video card itself, but failed to find any.
Fourth, I remove and reattached it and repeat the boot for 2x, again I failed. (I repeat this process, but now after I cleaned the video card, PCI-E Slot, Motherboard, etc...
Fifth, I re-checked all of my drivers(but all up to date), do whole computer scan, and boot scan, but it couldnt find any virus or errors.
Sixth, I uninstall and reinstall my drivers, but unfortunately failed to fix it.

(also do I have to replace the thermal paste in the chip? Because it looks dried up)

After trying these steps, I got the idea to ask online for help.
I read about baking video cards but, I dont want to risk my only graphics card (and also we dont have microwave).

My Video Card is:
Nvidia GeForce 8500GT(DDR2), 512 MB(now I'm just using the motherboard's integrated graphics Unit)

All other informations about my system is in the link.

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=020796C7633AE90D&id=20796C7633AE90D!122#

Please help me to fix my video card...Thanks

"(also do I have to replace the thermal paste in the chip? Because it looks dried up)" Yes, clean off the old thermal paste and apply a small amount of new paste. Also make sure that the heat sink is clean and free from dust

Back