Need Advice/help Asap!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason its cheap is because it will sound cheap!!

The bass has a frequency response starting at 40hz which is quite high so it wont be that good, you really want 12hz or lower!!!

The treble only goes up to 22khz which is low, 27khz or higher is better!!!!

rik said:

The bass has a frequency response starting at 40hz which is quite high so it wont be that good, you really want 12hz or lower!!!

That's true, If you actualy want to get a good sound system then go to Bestbuy
and get one there, they are cheap and actualy sound good... I bought 5.1 sound system for like $50 or 60 and works perfect :)

rik said:

No computer speakers can reach 12hz, its not logical. Something low like 20-28hz would be nice

-Human ears cannot hear over 22khz so there is no point. And 27khz agian from something going to be used as computer speakers, there is no point.

"12hz or lower"???? Come on now, can the human ear hear that low?? I always thought much under 30 hz was inaudible by humans. While listening to my Dad's Definitive Technologies (home speakers), they get so low on some music you cant hear the bass, but you feel it rather......

Google those speakers you are looking at! It only cost $49.95 new! That subwoofer is really a 50-watt sub (can handle that) The "control box" or whatever it is they are calling it...looks like the sub doesnt even have an adjustable crossover. I would stay away from that "deal" if I were you. Do you really need "Hi-Fi" and "Hi-End" printed on the box? This is just a markerting ploy. Remember, you get what you pay for!

Just my .02

P.S. !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

The average for most people's hearing is 20hz to 20khz, but frequencies below 20hz can often be "felt" via the vibration!!!!!

"Humans can generally hear sounds with frequencies between 20 Hz and 20 kHz although this range varies significantly with age, occupational hearing damage, and gender; the majority of people can no longer hear 20,000 Hz by the time they are teenagers, and progressively lose the ability to hear higher frequencies as they get older."

-Yeah you're falling for the "AWESOMESOUND!!11!!!10000WATTTNEONLIGHTSBASS!!!!"

That's marketing at it's best, thats the only way B0$E makes money off of it's "room filling" cubes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back