Need Help to Remove Security Toolbar 7.1 + More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I have kept up with the thread on "Need to Remove:Security Toolbar 7.1," however my problems do not stop there. While I was going through the preliminary virus removal process, my taskbar somehow disappeared and my computer is taking forever to start up. I can use commands like "Windows Key+R" to use RUN, however, there is no start button, and no it is not hidden, its completely gone. Also, I cannot drag any icons, or copy and paste anything to move things around. Same problems exist in safe mode. I have attached the AVG Anti-Spyware log, HJT Log (Crazy), and dss log (since ComboFix is having errors). Thank you in advance.

-SV

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

I can see nothing in your log files that would account for the major problems you`re having.

This looks like more of a corruption problem to me.

I suggest you try a windows repair as per this thread HERE.

If that doesn`t help, then maybe you should consider a re-format and reinstall.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

worked for me

Hi, I had the same problem. Download the Program Unhackme from http://greatis.com/unhackme/download.htm. You can download the evaluation version which is good for 30 days and is fully functional.
It worked great for me. It worked so well that I decided to buy it
Money well spent. Hope this helps. (One note: before running the program, make sure that your antivirus is disabled and close all windows that are running).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back