PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Error Please Help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbflurry

Ok im getting the smae problem as alot of people somre blue screen error that says PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA whe I boot. many people have found the soultions by reading the dmp files. if somone could look at these I would really appriciated it. thanxs. I dont think it is a memorey problem.

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    17.6 KB · Views: 12
Hi rbfurry,

You are using W2K and Microsoft does not have symbol file of the kernel of your version. It is very hard to determine the root cause of your W2K problem. Upgrade AVG may resolve the blue screen problem. If it still crashes, run memtest to stress test the ram.

Hi,

I mean the software error at AVG. Upgrade AVG. If the crash still occurs, de-install AVG.

AVG isnt on thire computer or i has already been delete.. is it in the registry? what else can i do? what is looking for the page fault or creating the error?

Hi,

Change the dump option to full memory and the symbol file will be included at the memory dump. Run kd at your w2k server to analyse the full memory dump and produce the debug report. I will help you to analyse the debug report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back