Question about Iso file

I want to know how to move a 12 GB iso file from my online mini-laptop, to my offline desktop with ease. I'd like to know if I could break it down into a bunch of smaller files and then bring it back up into one whole one again if possible, to allow easier movement with my puny 8GB flash drive.
Help, please?

(Take note, the iso is a game.)

Install WinRAR, compress the file and when you do you can select a file size where to split it...so you could for example set the split at 7.5Gb, then you will get 2 files that you have to move over and unpack on the offline computer... Job Done :)

7-zip is free and will do it. Install 7-zip (don't think winrar is free) and then right click on the file and 'add to archive', set the compression to none or archive whatever the one that doesn't compress is (not on a Windows machine now or I'd check) and choose the file size. I think there is a pulldown, but you can also manually enter a size.

Install 7-zip on destination machine, and undo what you did.

Winrar must be paid for after a 30/40 day trial if I remember correctly. It will remind you to pay, but will lose no functionality.

Morally the choice is yours :)

Back