really annoying spearhead problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

scopexmoh

ok this is really ticking me off.......on MOH spearhead ...there is a level in the snow where you proceed to attach a sticky to a tank.........for some strange reason the red box that is supposed to be flashing on the tank is not there!....i run all around the tank pressing use and i cant set a bomb...thus i cant beat the level......i have a legal copy i bought and have tried updating to....anyone know or heard anythgn about this?

Could it be possible you missed something that leads up to this? Another something in the level that enables you to plant this bomb?

I've played through that game, but I can't remember where you are talking about. Look at this maybe it will help you out.

i read that walkthrough and its called the panzer attack in ardennes forest...there are supposed to be 4 red boxes flashing and none of them are.....i will try to play the level again...i thnk i am forgetting to do smthng.........thnks for the help

As I read the walkthrough, the mission just before where you said you are at, it says,
...use the Nerb gun to take out the Halftrack that comes in from the North
and the three Germans up on the hill across from you. Stop using it and
your squadmate will give you some Sticky Bombs....
You probably need to go back and play through that part again, like you said.

When you are in the Ardenne Forest, you have to stop using the Nebelverfer artillery piece after you have destroyed the halftrack. If you use it to kill all the enemy soldiers on the opposite hill, your squadron mates will not give you any sticky bombs and you will not be able to destroy the tank later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back