Several BSOD's/crashes while gaming

This has been happening ever since I bought my PC 2 years ago. I've taken it to 2 technicians several times who ran hardware tests and found nothing, thus weren't able to diagnose the problem. So a few weeks ago after I took it to the 2nd store I formatted my PC and BSODs alone have happened multiple times already. My PC crashes after multiple hours of gaming, either it freezes with colored bars on the screen or a blue screen happens (mostly the latter)

Temperatures are normal, video card drivers are up to date, passed all memory tests. Hardware seems to be fine. PLEASE HELP ME!

Specs:
Motherboard: ASUS M4A88T-M USB/3
CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 965 BE 3.4Ghz
RAM: 4GB
GPU: Asus Radeon HD 6850
PSU: Corsair CX-500W
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200rpm

It's usually 000000x1e, 3b I think. I used to check with BlueScreenView but I recently deleted the registry files in an attempt to solve the problem, which obviously didn't work. Here are the old dumps before the cleaning: http://www.mediafire.com/download/b7c29y7732b421v/BERNARDO-PC-25-06-2014__73557,84.zip

I've posted this in 3 forums already and none were able to help. Again, to my knowledge all drivers are updated, though I guess I could use a software to check that fully (suggest any if that's the problem).

Dumps: http://www.mediafire.com/download/29l25kesia45jpi/BERNARDO-PC-29-06-2014_144712,74.zip

From your reported history here, I wonder why no one has suggested trying another video card, so that's exactly what I am suggesting now. The minidumps point to an ATI video driver issue, and from your title and history... it is past time to install another video card

Undo your overclock ASAP by either loading optimized defaults or clearing the CMOS as it's likely unstable.

From your reported history here, I wonder why no one has suggested trying another video card, so that's exactly what I am suggesting now. The minidumps point to an ATI video driver issue, and from your title and history... it is past time to install another video card
So Bernas24, what are you going to do now?

Back