Slow connection w/ utorrent

19ran69

greetings i have this slow connection since i used u torrent ,surfing becomes waiting and waiting, really sooo frustrating . im suspecting utorrent because when my brother download the client and using it until now our connection are getting slower and slower .

should i uninstall utorrent, can it solve the connection issue or are there any ways to make it work without affecting our connection.

please need your advice

thnx in advance

You can cap the speed at which uTorrent transfers data if it's slowing down your connection too much. Right click a torrent and then go to bandwidth allocation, then set it to low. Alternately, you can set it to only dl 15kb/s of data, etc. I have a utility called Netmeter I use to monitor bandwidth use.

You can also stop your finished torrents from seeding, or set a cap on their upload speed.

Hello kitty is correct, throtteling is the best answer

If you dont know how to use torrents correctly then dont bother at all especialy if you have to ask for advice about it. its pretty straight forward in itself

anyways thnx guyz for the advice I will just get rid of this utorrent for good, i think they are design to used up my bandwidth........

God bless guyz....!!!

Back