Sudden freezes and blue screen issues

revian

Hello.

I have just bought a new computer, think I bought it in August. And ever since then I have had some issues with the computer.

First it was that my SSD harddrive was dead. I called the company wich I bought the computer at and we figured it out then so I sent the SSD hard drive to them and got it replaced with a new.

Now I have sudden freezes, or the computer slows down and almost stops entirely for about 3-5 seconds before it goes back to normal. This may not happen at all for a couple of hours and then it also might happen 7 times in 30 minutes. So its completely random.
Ive scanned my computer multiple times and I have no viruses or spyware on my computer at all.

This is what I have on the last Bluescreen:

BCCode: 1000007e
BCP1: FFFFFFFFC0000005
BCP2: FFFFF800030A3408
BCP3: FFFFF88003153838
BCP4: FFFFF880031530A0
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1

Anyone who can help me figure out acctually whats causing the problem?

I have also had some Video Card errors. Ive checked for updates and it says I have the most updated driver availible.

Problem Name: LiveKernelEvent
BCCode: 117
BCP1: FFFFFA8007BC9010
BCP2: FFFFF880131BA9C8
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1

Hey, what is the make/model of you're computer? Also if you could attach the minidumps it would help. To get the minidumps go to start>computer>local disk>windows>minidumps. The files in this folder will need to be compressed to be posted here, use 7-zip for this.

My computer specs are:

ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3, Socket-AM3
AMD Phenom II X6 1055T (2.8 Ghz Six-Core)
Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz 8 GB ram
Nvidia Geforce GTX 560Ti
PSU 620W.

Need anything else?

Attachments

• 091711-9796-01.zip
    18.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 111511-9204-01.zip
    19.6 KB · Views: 2
Found 2 very bad files wich might have been causing the lag spikes. All I have to do now is launch a game or something and wait and see. :)

Ive downloaded Microsoft Security Essentials, but is it really needed when I already have a virus program on my computer? Well got it now anyways.

Thanks for your help.

This didnt fix the problem. The random freezes still persists. But its not happening as often as it used to.

I still have the problems.. I have a bad feeling about my SSD hard drive.. First of all, I have read alot of responses on a norwegian site were I acctually bought the disk that it usually only lasts for about 3 months before it is broken. So I will try to buy a better SSD.

And my video card is having errors, but that might also be the hard drive since causing it to run super slow from time to time.
I have clocked my video card but not nearly enough to get overheated.

Hey again.

Ive chosen to post another post here, I thought I did back when I first explained my problem but I must have forgotten to post then.

Well as mentioned in the earlier post I found 2 files wich was from Norton wich may have caused some harm to my computer.

But I am still having random fps drops/freezes. It doesnt last long but they come regurarly.

I find this very annoying, and I am really thinking of just buying a new hard drive to maybe solve the problem, but investing more money into this then I have to is something I wish to avoid.

Even after the files were completely removed from my computer I still have the same issues. I simply do not know what to do.

"Ive downloaded Microsoft Security Essentials, but is it really needed when I already have a virus program on my computer? Well got it now anyways"...

You're not running 2 antivirus programs are you? If you are, only use MSE (Microsoft Security Essentials) because Norton is in the minidumps, so it is part of the BSOD. Do you understand now?

Also try raising the memory voltage (VCC) in the motherboard's bios, a notch or two

Ok, well I was not running 2 anti viruses at the same time. I did that several years ago on an old computer and Ive learned my lesson there. :)

I will try and raising the memory voltage. Hopefully thats whats causing the problems.

Back