Suggestion on Free Anti Virus Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

o2Ly

Can someone suggest a good and free Anti Virus program.. Cause i had already used the Kapersky Trial for 30 days and I cant continue using it.. Thx in advance..

I've used the paid for Norton and McAfee and I like AVG free much better. It uses less resources and my internet connections seem to load a lot faster with AVG.

Kaspersky is supposed to be pretty good, and I've never used it. So I can't say if it's better or not, but AVG is free, Kaspersky's not.

Cant use AVG, there is a problem when im installing AVG into our system.. :( Is there other Free Anti Prog? -olefarte Yah, Kapersky is a good anti prog but i had used the License key and cant use it anymore..

Is there anybody encountered this kind of problem when installing the AVG Anti Virus "Something bad happened in the application. Error diagnostic file saved to 'C:\DOCUME~1\VALUED~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\avg7inst.err' "

Can someone teach me how to fix this kind of problem.. I dont have Anti Virus program in my system and my brother is always surfing the net, Im afraid that maybe next time my computer will be infested by virus..

o2Ly said:
Can someone suggest a good and free Anti Virus program.. Cause i had already used the Kapersky Trial for 30 days and I cant continue using it.. Thx in advance..

Try going here they have a list of free anti-virus programs as well as free FireWall, popup blockers etc...

Hope this helps!
Late
Puppetgrimm1

Thx.. Im using NAV 2005 now.. I have 15 days to use it... Hope that i can find a good and free AV program this week. 'Cause i cant use AVG at my computer.. Poor me = /

Why are you having problems installing AVG? ?
Do you have the latest ver.& and is it the free Personal Edition ? ?
I have never had a machine that AVG wouldn't install on and i probably do dozens a week...

patio. :cool:

I dont know, yah i have downloaded the latest version.. Hope that someone help me...TY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back