System/cpu temp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Temp readings I get from Easytune are 41C system and 34C for cpu at idle. Pretty sure the cpu temp is okay but the system temp seems high. I've got 3 120mm fans, one front intake & 2 exhaust plus one 80mm exhaust at top of case (Coolermaster full tower). All fans running at 100%. PSU is at the bottom and exhausting thru bottom grill and is cool to the touch. Can anyone enlighten me?
Thanks.

Have you tried another temperature utility? With your fans you should be getting excellent airflow. Is your video card overclocked? Overclocked RAM?

video not overclocked

Haven't tried anything other software yet. Video card not overclocked. It's just an XFX GeForce 9500gt. Read on another post about Everest. Is that the one I should try?

Yes, try the Everest Home edition. It is no longer supported but it is still good and it is free.. By the way 41 C = 105.5 F. Not terrible but with your system airflow I am a little suprised, but not alarmed. This issue would probably be when it is under a load, i.e., gaming.

That is 124 F for your GPU. It would pay to find your card specs and heat parameters. I am wondering if you need to increase your video card fan's rpms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back