Video freezing/sound looping/computer rebooting during 3D games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can play for a fixed amount of time, but after a while my screen freezes, sound loops and distorts, and sometimes i can alt tab out of this and save it, but usually it crashes and I have to reboot.

I uninstalled my sound card (audigy), and I'm currently running the onboard sound card (realtek). This seemed to fix the problem, but an hour later, the screen froze, sound stopped, and I saw the blue screen of death for the first time. It gave me a log file...... I'd really appreciate if someone helped me fix this problem because its been haunting me for months now, and everything I do to fix it won't help.

Log file is attached. By the way I've been playing World of Warcraft.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x1000007e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff97fff5dc252, 0xfffffadfe3af5950, 0xfffffadfe3af5360). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini103007-01.dmp.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

Hi

Please post your system specification and the minimum specification for world of warcraft. The fact that your graphics are freezing leads me to believe that your system is struggling to run this particular game due to lack of graphics/ processing power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back