What's this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NV30

Last few days I've been getting mysterious reboots, and on startup I get something like:

Serious error:
Error signature:
BCCode: A, BCP1: EB532A8, BCP2:000000FF, BCP3: 00000000, BCP4: 806BB1BE,
OSVer: 5_1_2600, SP: 0_0, Product: 768_1.

Could it be related to eDonkey? Got a game off there, but no viruses in it, so I'm a little confised as to what is causing this.

he haw

so you have run spybot/adaware/spyblaster?...........and if it still persists, re-install windows........unless you have me or xp with a system restore

Try running a spyware killer as JSR said first...

If that doens't help, try to uninstall eDonkey..

If that doens't work, tell us what game it is/uninstall it..

Also, think about what else you've done to your computer lately...
Have you installed any other programs? Hit it with a hammer? Messed around in the registry? Threatened it?

Are you getting any .exe (or other file) associated with the error? And when are you gettings this error? When you log on?, After you've started a certain program?

We need more information to help you...

Try running the system file checker to fix any corrupted/modified system files.

Windows XP: At the run command type "sfc /scannow".

If that doesn't solve your problem, and none of the other suggested solutions work, then reformat and reinstall everything. Better safe than sorry, and a good clean install will give windows a new lease of life.

Error Message: The System Has Recovered from a Serious Problem
SYMPTOMS
After you upgrade your operating system from Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition (Me) to Windows XP, you may receive an error message similar to the following:
The system has recovered from a serious problem. A log of this error has been created.

Serious error:
Error signature:
BCCode: A, BCP1: EB532A8, BCP2:000000FF, BCP3: 00000000, BCP4: 806BB1BE,
OSVer: 5_1_2600, SP: 0_0, Product: 768_1.

CAUSE
You may receive this error message when Windows attempts to use device drivers that are incompatible with Windows XP.

Related?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back