Win 7 x64 & Vista x64 BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys?
I recently aquired a HP HDX 16 notebook PC with this configuration (intel c2d 7450@2133MHz, 4gb ram, 9600m gt, fujitsu 320gb hdd) an I have the problem mentioned in the title...I receive this error only when I'm surfing the web and I have a movie started in the same time (movie in kmplayer not an youtube movie or something like that). I thought the problem was related to vista so i instaled win7 but the problem persists.I use the same drivers on both OS's (the ones from the official HP website). I also tried several generic drivers from intel,nvidia sites but I still get the BSOD...the same BSOD every time that mentions the irql_not_less_or_equal error but does not point to any file that causes the error.

I ran memtest for about 3 complete passes and i got 0 errors, i also checked the disk for errors and it's clean. I tested these procedures with HP bios diagnostic tests al well and no error. Sistem temps are also good for a notebook, speedfan and everest report temps under 40 degrees C so I think that the problem is almost certain software related.

I attached the minidump and a log(not shure how accurate is this log because I don't really know how to work with windbg...I just followed instructions from another site).

View attachment 47101

Please help me with this error, I'd really apreciate it...and please excuse my english:)

nwifi.sys was cited as the problem which belongs to Microsoft. One solution was to correct the registry of this driver.

Do a google search and determine the best recourse for you. It does have to do with WiFi connections and it might be your hardware and not software/drivers.I would also go to HP's website and update the latest drivers for your model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back