Batch TIFF Resizer is a specialized batch image resizer which handles single and multi-pages TIFF image formats. Because of its multi-page support, it is increasingly use to store scanned documents such as architecture plans, contracts, invoices and the likes. This program is designed with these uses in mind.
The program allows you to:
- Import TIFF, BMP, PNG and JPG images by File, by Folder or through the Drag and Drop method
- Import EPS and PS images when Ghostscript is installed
- Resize images by Pixels, Percentage, Ratio and Physical Page Sizes
- Change Color Depth to 1 bit, 4 bits, 8 bits or 24 bits Images.
- Change Image Dots per Inch settings
- Rotate Image Pages
- Sharpen Images
- Work with multiple folders at the same time
- Support Inclusion of PDF, TIFF and JPEG Subject and Keywords tag
- Save resultant images as TIFF or as Acrobat PDF file Format
- Save resultant images as JPEG, JPEG 2000 or BMP Images.
- Support Spiltting of Multipage TIFF images to individual JPEG, JPEG 2000, BMP, TIFF or PDF files.
- Combine TIFFs into Multipage TIFFs or Acrobat PDF File.
- Spilt Multipage TIFFs into Multiple Single Page TIFF Files.
- Supports TIFF*JPEG, LZW, G1, G3, G4, Pack Bits and Uncompressed TIFF Algorithm
- Support PDF Encryption (40 and 128bits)
- Support PDF Password Protection
- Support Allowing/Denying PDF Printing in PDF Viewer
- Support Allowing/Denying PDF Content Copying in PDF Viewer
- Support Control over image format used in the Generation of the PDF File
- Supports Unicode Filename and Filepath
- Supports Command Line Parameters for use in Command Prompt mode, Windows Scheduled Tasks and calls from an external program.