Kaspersky Anti-Virus combines reactive antivirus detection with the latest proactive technologies to provide your computer with solid and dependable protection against malicious programs.
Beginners in particular will be pleasantly surprised to find a product that is simple to install and set up, while more advanced users will find a highly adaptable product that can be easily tailored to suit their individual requirements.
- On-the-fly scanning of emails & Internet traffic
- Proactive defense against new malicious programs
- Optimized antivirus scanning
- Protection from rootkits
- Instant database updates
- Simplicity and ease of use
- Protection from viruses, Trojans and worms
- Protection from spyware, adware and other potentially hostile programs
- Antivirus scanning for removable data storage media
- Scanning and disinfection of archived files
- Protection from dangerous macros in Microsoft Office documents
- Rollback of changes made by malicious programs on your computer
Software similar to Kaspersky Anti-Virus 17
Malwarebytes protects you against malware, ransomware, and other advanced online threats that have made antivirus obsolete and ineffective.
Top antivirus blocks spyware, adware, ransomware, and more
Virus definitions for Kaspersky Anti-Virus.
The Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool application was designed to be another virus scanner and detection software from Kaspersky
More similar downloads